We are seeking an honest, motivated individual who is passionate about providing high quality Landscape Maintenance and Installation Service to our customers in Wake and Surrounding Counties. We provide service to a high volume of residential customers with varying needs and tasks. Each customer is different and we need to be able to adapt to each customer’s specific needs.
The qualified candidate will drive a company truck and trailer to and from job sites in and around all cites in Wake and surrounding counties performing tasks as required by each residential property.
This is a labor-intensive, outdoor job position and not appropriate for a person who is unable to do manual labor work in hot/cold; wet/dry conditions.
On most small to medium jobs you will likely be working solo; and as a two man team when needed for larger projects lasting more than a day.
Services provided to our customers:
- Small to medium Landscape projects.
- Planting shrubs and trees properly.
- Fertilization and Weed Control
- Retaining walls and Concrete paver patios
- Light construction involving treated lumber and other various types of building materials to construct Pergola and Arbors as part of Landscape installation.
- Pruning trees, shrubs, hedges, and flowering plants
- Spring and Fall Clean Ups
- Spraying weed control as necessary in landscape beds only
- Bed edging and defining
- Mulching – Hardwoods, Pine Straw, Specialty Mulches etc.
- Aeration and Reseeding (Fall & Spring)
- Leaf removal and winter time services
Along with great service to our customers, applicants must be able to maintain clean, safe, working equipment. Complete work in a time efficient manner on a steady basis and improve inefficiencies wherever possible. Top candidates will be able to operate a variety of handheld equipment such as trimmers to chainsaws, aerators to fertilizer spreaders; and possess some or all of the traits below.
- Drivers must have a clean and valid NC driver’s license.
- Be able to safely Drive and Back Up a 16’ Ford E350 Cab/Box Truck with an 18’ trailer attached.
- 3 years previous Landscape Maintenance and Installation experience with good referrals.
- Background checks must be acceptable.
- Honesty, dependability, respectful and cooperative attitude.
- Desire and openness to learn new and improved ways of doing tasks.
- Drug Free work place. You must pass a drug test.
- Work 30 to 45 hours a week – rain or shine, hot or cold.
- Standing, sitting, crouching, bending, and lifting are part of the job. Must be able to lift 50lbs without trouble.
- Working Knowledge of Horticultural practices are preferred but not required.
- Learn our processes and procedures – use tablets and GPS throughout the day to route jobs and track time.
- Ability to spot problems before they are uncorrectable, solve them immediately.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to work with other team members and as an individual.
Please Do Not Apply if you do not have proper Experience in the landscaping industry. Your Resume must support your history of industry experience.
This is a Full or Part Time arrangement with proper compensation based on your experience and knowledge. Equal Opportunity Employer.
We pay every two weeks on Friday with the first pay period as Lag pay.